Remodeling the Bathroom in Your Home at Lake of the Ozarks
Kitchens have always been the remodel of choice when it comes to updating your home, but according to the National Association of Home Builders, bathrooms are now the top remodeling project for increasing a home's value.
Bathroom remodels are much more modest than they have been in the past. Trends are showing that homeowners and buyers are looking for "easy upkeep, cost and accessibility." (according to National Association of Home Builders) . Spa-like tubs are being replaced by easier to maintain showers, LED fixtures are replacing traditional fixtures and water saving toilets and faucets are being installed.
Bathrooms are extremely important when selling your lakefront home at Lake of the Ozarks, but if you are not interested in tackling a costly remodeling project, here is a short list of things you can do that will spruce up your bathroom and save your pocket book!
- Declutter your bathroom. Remove all toiletries from your counters and empty your trashcan.
- Clean - make sure your bathroom sparkles!! Pay close attention to the dust that settles on your toilets, light fixtures and any decor in your bathroom.
- Use CLEAN FLUFFY towels and bath mats (preferably in white)
- Fix any grout or caulking to remove mildew stains.
- Paint - A new coat of paint will freshen up your bathroom - making it look brighter and more spacious.
These tips are easy and low cost and will make such a difference when selling your Lake Ozark Home.
DON'T FORGET: Summer has arrived and now is the perfect time to find your luxury lakefront home in Lake of the Ozarks. We have a tremendo