Keeping Your Dock Safe at Lake of the Ozarks
- Get a professional inspection of your dock for electrical issues.Local electricians typically charge $80-$100 for this service.
- Turn the power to your dock off if you are concerned. Do not enter the water and do not walk on any part of the dock until you the professional inspection has been performed.
- The actual inspection of your dock will only take about 15-30 mins.
- Bringing your dock "up to code" will range from approximately $250-$500 depending on the size of the dock.
- Last but not least, this is NOT a do-it-yourself project. Water and electricity do not mix. It is highly advised that only professionals work in these conditions. Contact a professional licensed electricians or your local fire department.
These are just 5 tips to help get you started, for more information go to www.SafeElectricity.org.
DON'T FORGET: Summer has arrived and now is the perfect time to find your luxury lakefront home in Lake of the Ozarks. We have a tremendo