Fran Campbell Team Agents Honored with 1st & 2nd place Team Member of the Year Award!

Left: Debbie Richardson Right: Billi Miller


LOCAL RE/MAX LAKE OF THE OZARKS - FRAN CAMPBELL TEAM AGENTS HONORED WITH 1st & 2nd PLACE TEAM MEMBER OF THE YEAR AWARD


OSAGE BEACH, MO - RE/MAX Lake of the Ozarks awarded two Fran Campbell Team members the TEAM MEMBER OF THE YEAR award. Agents were honored for their outstanding production in 2014.

Billi Miller received 1st place for the 3rd YEAR IN A ROW.

“I am honored to receive the RE/MAX Lake of the Ozarks first place award for the Team Member of the Year in 2014!  This is the third year in a row that I have received this honor, and I want to thank my wonderful clients for their loyalty and friendship. It is my passion to help my clients achieve their goals and dreams.  

I also want to thank my team—the Fran Campbell Team.  They have provided me with the structure, guidance, help, and support that enables me to focus on my clients,” says Miller.

This will be Debbie Richardson’s first time receiving the 2nd place award.

“Thank you for honoring me with the RE/MAX Lake of the Ozarks second place award for Team Member of the Year.  I wish to first thank my clients for without them this award would not have been possible. I also want to thank Fran Johnson for her continued assistance in keeping me on track and striving for excellence, as well as the support of our outstanding team that I am blessed to be a part of.

I look forward to assisting my clients in the years to come in their lake real estate needs,” says Richardson.

Through their focused efforts and determination these agents have achieved incredible results in 2014 and are among the best in our business.  We are proud they represent Fran Campbell Team in providing top quality service to our clients.

Fran Campbell Johnson, team leader of the firm, said “Having the opportunity to work with these two amazing women is very gratifying. I could not be more proud of their accomplishments. These two women are outstanding in what they do; they are extremely focused, knowledgeable and give superior customer service. I believe these are some of the reasons they have excelled in this industry.”  

Fran Campbell Team has been serving clients in the Lake of the Ozarks area for 15 years. The firm offers a wide variety of real estate services specializing in Lake Homes & Condos.  They work closely with clients to understand their real estate wants and needs for a customized approach to their experience. More information about Fran Campbell Team can be found on their site at www.FranCampbell.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Factors that Influence Your Home's Value

Fun Christmas Games for the Kids!

4 Home Improvement Ideas for Cold Weather Days