Get To Know Real Estate Agent Tammy Rosenthal!

Fran Campbell Team is comprised of the best real estate agents at the Lake of the Ozarks. We treat our clients like family, and we constantly strive to get the best possible results for each and every person we have the pleasure of working with. 

Today, we'd like to introduce you to one very special member of our team, Ms. Tammy Rosenthal. Tammy handles all of her real estate transactions with the utmost integrity, honesty, and accuracy, and Fran Campbell Team would not be the same without her!

Tammy, her husband, Dale,
and their son, Nick
What is your position at Fran Campbell Team? How did you get involved in real estate?
I began working for Fran Campbell Team in March 2006. I took a position as Fran's closing coordinator and office manager. I got my real estate license in February 2010. I continued to be the closing coordinator and sell properties until I became a full time agent in February 2011.

How long have you lived at the Lake of the Ozarks?
My family moved from the St. Louis area to the Lake of the Ozarks full time in spring of 2005. My husband's parents bought property and built a lake house in 1967, so my husband grew up coming to the Lake. When we started dating in 1992, he began bringing me to the Lake as well. We bought our own condo in 2003.

Where did you go to school?
I am a 1995 graduate of SMSU, which is now called MSU in Springfield, MO. I have a BS in Biology with an emphasis in Microbiology and a minor in Psychology. While living in St. Louis I used my degree working for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals in their Research and Development division. I was a supervisor to one of their Laboratory Animal Facilities.

Who is your family? Do you have any pets?
My husband is Dale Rosenthal. We met in 1992 while in college and married on November 7th, 1998. Dale is the Complex Admin Manager for Wells Fargo Advisors in Lake Ozark. Our son Nicholas (Nick) Rosenthal is 11 years old and in the 5th grade at Camdenton. Nick is on the robotics team and loves animals. We have one dog, Dollie, whom we adopted from the Dogwood Animal Shelter two years ago when she was just a puppy.

What are your favorite pastimes?
I like boating, reading, crocheting (my hubby says I'm an old lady), working out, traveling to warm places with a beach, and hanging out with my friends.

What is your favorite thing about your job?
Real Estate is like biology for me. There are so many details to research and I can dissect every transaction. Every day is a new challenge and you never know what is going to happen. It's hard to be bored where there is so much that changes. I love meeting new people and getting to know their story. My clients turn into friends!

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I feel like I don't ever have enough time in the day to finish all of my projects, whether they be work-related or hobbies. If I didn't have to sleep, I could get so much more done!

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I'm happy with my toes in the sand on a warm beach!

What is something very few people know about you?
I may dress and look all girly, but I am a tomboy at heart. I like to be outside and I don't mind getting dirty. I will dig worms and bait my own hooks. Bugs and mice don't scare me (although I am not very fond of snakes). I like to go exploring in the woods.


Contact the Fran Campbell Team to schedule a showing!


Real Estate Lake of the Ozarks : Find Your Dream Home Now! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Factors that Influence Your Home's Value

Fun Christmas Games for the Kids!

4 Home Improvement Ideas for Cold Weather Days