Getting to Know Sophia Marr!

There is no "I" in "team." No one knows that better than the dedicated, hard-working, and versatile Sophia Marr. Sophia joined Fran Campbell Team as the Listing and Market Coordinator in 2010. She now works for us as one of the best Sales Associates/Real Estate Consultants at the Lake of the Ozarks, and she couldn't be happier! She looks forward to getting to know you better and hopes that she will be able to work with all of you in the near future.



How did you get into the real estate business?
I have a diverse background career-wise. I served in the US Army, then used my GI Bill to earn a degree in Paralegal Studies. I think a background in the law is a great foundation for Real Estate. I was hired as the team Listing Coordinator and the rest is history!

Where did you go to school?
Fayetteville Tech in North Carolina.

Who is your family? Any pets?
I am married to Master Seargent Matthew Marr, who is currently in the MO National Guard. We met when we were stationed together in Ft. Bragg, NC. We have three beautiful kids: Gavin (14), Griffin (10), and Grace (8). We also have two dogs, Tipper and Millie.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
That is a loaded question for a self-professed sci-fi nerd like myself. I might have to say "the Force," like a Jedi? I don't know. Too hard to choose!


What are your favorite hobbies?
I don't think I actually have any hobbies... that would require free time! As a working mom with three kids, I don't have much of that. I enjoy teaching Sunday School at my church, if that counts.

What is the last book you read? Why did you enjoy it?
"Unmerited Favor" by Joseph Prince. Amazing. I also recently read "The Liberty Amendments" by Mark Levin. I actually really like following politics. I think it is important to be engaged; democracy is what makes us exceptional as a country.

What is your favorite movie?
Like I said, I'm a geek! I love Star Wars. Right now, I am obsessed with The Avengers 2! We love family movie night in my house. 

What is your dream vacation destination?
I would like to visit Jerusalem, Israel someday. If I had fifty million dollars, I would do that private shuttle into space. That would be awesome!

When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
This is so funny, but my mom has essays that I wrote in early grade school where I said I wanted to be a judge like Judge Wapner on the Peoples Court.

What do you love about your job?
I love advocating for my clients. A real estate transaction has legal and financial ramifications, so it is a big deal. For our clients, we like to take the stress out of the process. My clients, whether buying or selling, can enjoy the excitement without the stress. That is what I love.


Contact the Fran Campbell Team to schedule a showing!


Real Estate Lake of the Ozarks : Find Your Dream Home Now! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Factors that Influence Your Home's Value

Fun Christmas Games for the Kids!

4 Home Improvement Ideas for Cold Weather Days