Meet Kerry Kelling, Our Closing Coordinator!!

Time for another Fran Campbell Real Estate Agent spotlight!! This week, we're inviting you to get to know the fabulous Kerry Kelling, Fran Campbell's talented Closing Coordinator. Kerry helps clients with all the legal paperwork that accompanies closing on a house at the Lake of the Ozarks. We hope you'll enjoy the opportunity to get to know Kerry a little bit better!
 
How did you get into the real estate business?
I had been involved in buying and selling real estate for many years, so when I saw the job opening with Fran Campbell Team, I had to apply. It sounded very interesting and it hasn't let me down yet!
 
Where did you go to school?
I graduated college from Drury University (back when it was Drury College). I have a double major in Psychology and Criminology.

Who is your family? Any pets?
My boyfriend, Glenn, and two amazing boys, Brenden (16) and Preston (12). I also have a chiweenie, Barney, who is almost 6 months old.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I'd have to say... the ability to fly. It would be so freeing, and traveling would be so much faster!

What are your favorite hobbies?
I absolutely love books and reading! I am hoping to have a library in my house someday!

What is the last book you read? Why did you enjoy it?
"Quiet, The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking." I learned a lot about myself as an introvert. It was eye-opening and comforting to know that it's okay to be an introvert in a world that is focused so much on extroverts.

What is your favorite movie?
There are so many that it is hard to name just one. I really love "Grown Ups," "Titanic," "The Illusionist," "The Wedding Singer," "The Wedding Planner," "The Sandlot"... I could go on and on!

What is your dream vacation destination?
A beautiful, sunny, white, sandy beach with palm trees and crystal clear water. Maybe even one of those rooms out in the water with a glass floor to watch the marine life.


What do you love about your job?
That is ever-changing. There isn't much time to get bored, as things are constantly changing. There is constant learning and growing. I love problem solving, and this job offers plenty of that!

When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I went through a few phases. I wanted to be a kindergarten or first grade teacher, then an actress, then a musician, then a forensic scientist. As you can see, none of them panned out! J

While her childhood career fantasies may not have come to pass, Kerry is extremely happy with her current life path. Let her and the rest of Fran Campbell Team help you find your dream home at the Lake of the Ozarks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Factors that Influence Your Home's Value

Fun Christmas Games for the Kids!

4 Home Improvement Ideas for Cold Weather Days