Q&A with Fran Johnson!

Choosing which realtor to work with can be a big decision. We want to make it a little easier on you by giving you the opportunity to get to know some of the best realtors at the Lake a little better, so this week we're introducing the start of a brand new series of blogs. Every month, we're going to do a question and answer session with a different one of our team members. We hope you enjoy this series of blogs!

This week's featured Lake of the Ozarks realtor: Fran Johnson!

How did you get into the real estate business?
I decided it was time for me to branch out and do something that I had thought I wanted to do since high school.

Where did you go to school?
I attended Mt. Alverno Academy in Maryville, Missouri, but I ended up graduating from Van Horn High School in Kansas City, Missouri.
Fran and her husband, Dick

Who is your family?
I am married to Dick Johnson. We have four children and thirteen grandchildren. I also have a lot of extended family that live in the KC area as well as other parts of the U.S.

Do you have any pets?
Our dog's name is Rider. He is a black lab, and I am absolutely crazy about him!

What are your favorite hobbies?
My business has been my life for the past 26 years. I don't really have any hobbies outside of that as of now, but I would love to travel more.

What is the last book you read?
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.

What is your favorite movie?
Something's Gotta Give with Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton.

What is your favorite song?
I have two: "The Best" by Tina Turner and the hymn "On Eagle's Wings" by Michael Joncas.

What is your dream vacation destination?
Spending at least a month in Italy and the Mediterranean is on my bucket list!

When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
It was a simple thing... I always dreamt of getting married and living in a white house with a picket fence.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Factors that Influence Your Home's Value

Fun Christmas Games for the Kids!

4 Home Improvement Ideas for Cold Weather Days