Here are several good reasons to sell your Lake of the Ozarks Home during the Holiday Season.
- There are fewer "tirekickers." If a buyer is looking during the Holiday, they're probably a SERIOUS buyer.
- Fewer Homes on the market which means less competition. Many people will take their homes off the market during the Holidays to avoid the stress - fewer homes will increase your chances of landing an offer!
- Tasteful Holiday decor often makes a house feel warm and cozy, giving the potential buyer a feeling of "home."
- Buyers tend to be more emotional during the Holidays which could help you get your home sold quicker and closer to your asking price.
- Some buyers are motivated to buy before the end of the year for tax purposes.
- You have the ability dictate the days you will not be able to show your home. So if you are celebrating with family and friends you do not need to worry about shuffling the family out to show your home!
Fran Campbell Team
Lake of the Ozarks BEST Realtor