National Arbor Day
National Arbor Day was founded by J. Sterling Morton in 1872, is celebrated on the last Friday in April. His simple idea of setting aside a special day for tree planting is now more important than ever.
- Celebrate Arbor Day in a personal way by planting a tree yourself. It is an act of optimism and kindness, a labor of love and a commitment to stewardship.
- Read a book about trees. Learn to identify trees in your yard and neighborhood
- Enjoy the outdoors. Visit a local park or take a nature hike.
- Attend a class on tree and plant care.
- Volunteer with a local tree-planting organization. You’ll meet new people and make a difference in your community.
Take the time to learn more about Arbor Day by clicking here http://www.arborday.org/
And as always, if you are looking to make your world even more beautiful by purchasing a gorgeous property in Lake of the Ozarks, please check out the Real Estate listings at www.FranCampbell.com/blog
Happy Arbor Day from Fran Campbell Team!