It's a Snow Day!

Rather than talk about Real Estate today, I figured I would just talk about the main topic in Mid-Missouri! SNOW! If you haven't noticed , Mid-MO isn't known for it's ski resorts, winter getaways, or for that matter knowledge of snow plow operations. Those of you that are familiar with our grand Lake know that it's not known for freezing over. Well, today I have proof. This morning our dock is frozen in and the cove has a skim of ice. I am certainly not going to be hosting the first annual LOZ ice fishing tournament on our cove, I do however know that this is not a regular phenomenon!


So, today enjoy our wintery pics and remember, that no matter what the weather, wouldn't you rather be at the Lake? Check out all Lake Area listings at www.FranCampbell.com/blog today!






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Factors that Influence Your Home's Value

Fun Christmas Games for the Kids!

4 Home Improvement Ideas for Cold Weather Days